Site Updates

Periodic updates about website changes, upgrades, wish-list.

Site Updates

Postby GBWF » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi all,

A friendly hello from the resident website mechanic. If you find issues (other than the webpage layouts) please let me know. You can list them here and I will address them for corrections. I am getting things organized and once the site is "tweeked" a bit, we will be able to go forward with new aspects of the site.

I appreciate everyone's patience and dedication to the site as well as what it stands for.

Looking forward to a great year for GBWF!

GBWF
GBWF
Site Admin

Re: Site Updates

Postby mrwoodboat » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:49 am

Great job on the site revamp!! One item I would like to see us all contribute is our experiences with particular species- such as behavior, yrs to sexual maturity, how well they tend young, etc. We never know who that one little gem of info will benefit. I think we could include info such as our enclosure size, how we have it furnished, diet, any issues we had to overcome, etc
mrwoodboat
Premium Member 2017

Re: Site Updates

Postby GBWF » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:38 am

2/14/17 Update

Kurt, Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue with sending Private Messages. Everyone can now private message any person that is buying or selling in the classifieds. I had an incorrect setting applied that prevented this from happening. It is fixed now.

Mr. Woodboat stated; "One item I would like to see us all contribute is our experiences with particular species- such as behavior, yrs to sexual maturity, how well they tend young, etc. We never know who that one little gem of info will benefit. I think we could include info such as our enclosure size, how we have it furnished, diet, any issues we had to overcome, etc."

Great Suggestion Mr. Woodboat! We are actually incorporating some of your suggestions in the species pages of the website. Keep those suggestions coming! Thanks!
GBWF
Site Admin

Return to GBWF Website Announcements & Updates