Lady Amherst

Birds, animals, and avicultural items for sale. Premium Membership is required to post topics in this forum. Topics are auto-pruned if not posted to in 90 days.

Lady Amherst

Postby Jerry Morse » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:34 am

If you are looking for some of the best Lady Amherst available and are willing to travel to NC, I will have some for sale. I have 4 unrelated breeding groups these birds are out of. All birds are closed banded and have my name & NPIP # stamped into the band. The Lady Amherst originated out of lines from Ed Benhardt, Kurt Landig, Clarence Birr, San Diego Zoo, Alex Levitsky & Connie Byrd. I hope to put around 15 pairs together out of the 40+ young Amherst we presently have growing. I expect they will be available beginning in September. Of course the closer we get to September, I'll have a better idea of exactly what we have available. If you think you want some, leave me your contact information (name, email address & phone number) via private message and I'll follow-up with you first. Price of birds will depend on age and quantity. Average price per pair runs $75 - $100 in the fall. Again, this is just an average and is subject to change. I'll take some pics and load them here on the website at a later date. Y'all have a great day and remember to introduce a kid to this great hobby of ours.
Jerry Morse
Premium Member 2017

Return to For Sale 2018 (North America)